Wednesday, August 8, 2012

How to get whatever you want in your life

I had copied this in my notes somewhere from the internet. And, as usual do not remember the source. I was reading it yesterday and it really struck me as a very potential option to get what you want.
--
Establish a vision of the person you want to become at some point in the future-- describe that person completely in terms of character traits, opportunities, skills, people you are connected to, even location.  Fix that vision in your mind.  Write it down and post it on your bathroom mirror, even.  Then, own that vision in your mind-- claim it emotionally as if you are there already.  Ask yourself every morning "what will I do today that is consistent with that future me?"  In the evening, ask yourself, "what did I do today that was consistent with my vision?" 

Ultimately, train your brain to be the person your spirit tells you already exists.
--
Respect starts with self. Since my belief system has changed, the way I interact in my environment has changed, and the way my environment interacts with me has also changed. I no longer hide or run away from how I really feel. I don’t gossip or talk about people behind their back. I try as best I can to remain fair and impartial.
--

No comments:

Post a Comment